Terms and Privacy
1. "At the Loggia del Gattopardo" announces that unless otherwise specified the rates are in Euros and do not include extra charges.
2. For the detailed characteristics of the good or service, its price and charges please refer to the descriptive pages of the offers seen by the client.
3. The On-Line reservation is valid only after receiving the payment in the mode chosen at the conclusion of the reservation.
4. All times indicated in this site and reservations are based on legal hour in force in Italy.
5. For any disputes exclusively by the court of Palermo.
6. From the time of payment, "the Loggia del Gattopardo" agrees to reserve the services requested for the dates requested.
7. The customer has the right to cancel their reservation free of charge up to 48 hours before date of arrival, after this deadline will be charged the value of the first night's stay or 50[[%]] if you book longer. In case of early departure 50[[%]] of the stay will be deleted due. During bridges, festivals, fairs or events and during the high season (June 15 to September 15) cancellations made within 7 days from the date of arrival, no fee will be charged after this deadline will be charged the total amount.
8. All cancellations must be made through: e-mail, fax or phone
In accordance with Articles 1341 and 1342 of the Italian Civil Code, specifically approve the amendment referred to in paragraph 7.
With reference to D. Decree No.196/2003 (Code on the Protection of Personal Data), "At the Loggia del Gattopardo", with headquarters at xxxxxxxxx, xx, 90100 Palermo, intends to process the personal data you have provided exclusively for the enforcement of contractual obligations or law that govern the business relationship between us into being.
Pursuant to art. 13 of the above-mentioned law, we are required to inform you of the following:
Aims of treatment.
The data that you place at our disposal will be processed within the normal activity of our company. company and in particular for the fulfillment of the obligations imposed by contract or by law (eg compliance with administrative, fiscal and accounting, etc..) and for market research and direct marketing.
Methods of treatment.
As regards the method of data processing, specify that your data will be entered into a registry file, both paper and computer. Without prejudice to the application of appropriate security measures for the protection and confidentiality of the data, in accordance with the Code on Personal Data Protection, the processing of your personal data will be implemented through specific programs for processing and archiving data.
Obligatory or voluntary nature of providing data.
For completeness, we wish to inform that the transfer of personal data is necessary (and, therefore, your consent is not required, pursuant to article 23 et seq. Of the Code) to the extent that they are used for performance of our company's obligations by contract or law, whenever such data from public registers, lists, deeds or documents available to anyone and in any case, to the exclusion of diffusion, when the processing is carried out to establish or defend a legal claim .
Consequences of a refusal to answer.
The refusal to provide data we consider fundamental (eg name, surname, telephone numbers, fax numbers, tax code and VAT etc..) Can involve the impossibility to start or continue contractual relations.
Categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated.
Your personal data may be disclosed to the following categories:
- Subjects with the right of access to data is granted by law or regulations;
- Credit institutions for the management of receipts and payments, financial institutions;
- Data processing companies and information technology;
- A company engaged in the service of sending the correspondence;
- Associated companies, subsidiaries or parent companies.
Categories of persons who may become aware of the data.
Your personal data will be processed the following categories of persons:
- Company management, as managers and / or agents to treatment;
- Headquarter operatives, in charge of the processing;
- Hotel management, as managers and / or agents to treatment;
- Reception, administration of "Alla Loggia of the Leopard" as being responsible for the processing.
The information will never be disclosed, except with express permission from you.
Rights referred to. 7 D. Decree 196/2003.
Finally, in relation to all of the above, we draw your attention to the rights granted to you are entitled under article 7 of the Code on Protection of Personal Data, which we refer to and including mention the right to obtain from of our society:
a) the source of the data, the purposes and methods of treatment, the identity of the data controller and data controllers and data subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of quality or persons in charge of such processing;
b) confirmation of the existence of personal data that regards you and the logic applied in case of treatment with the aid of electronic instruments;
c) the cancellation and transformation in anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
d) the updating, correction and completion - if you desire - the integration of such personal data;
e) the certification that the operations in letters c) and d) have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data were communicated or distributed, except in the cases provided by law;
f) the right to oppose, for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data pertinent to the collection purpose;
g) the right to oppose, in any case, the processing of your personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Parties assigned to processing.
Holder of the treatment is "Alla Loggia of the Leopard", located in, by xxxxx, xxx, 90100 Palermo.